What the heck should I do with all these Qees?

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
OK, I've bought 12 Toki's in the past month or so... all with the flower face qee. Which I think is just about the ugliest thing ever. Escpecially compared to the cute, cute bags.

I've got 12 of these darn things sitting around. What the heck should I do with them? :confused1: I've never sold anything on eBay or anywhere else and can't imagine it's worth the time & effort to bother. And if I ever do decide to sell a bag, I'll want to put the qee back on, of course.

Do you love 'em or hate 'em? What do you guys do with your qees?

i'm trying to find qees that i think will go with all my bags, so for now, i am still using the flower-face guy. i wish they made diff. qees for each print. :sad:

r u on LJ? u could try posting on there, maybe someone would want it? it's free to post and prolly less hassle than ebay. :shrugs:

I get the metallic qee's and I coordinate with those. Ebay has the really cheap. I got a few for $1 with $6 SH, way cheaper that the lesportsac website!
Try fiving them as gifts to other folks that dont know that came with the bag. I think they're cute.... :supacool:

I guess you don't like them that much because they are so widely available and comes with all the later editions. I do like them but not as much as the Dalek or the Meomi of course. I don't use them with my bag at all. Instead, I got the metallic qees in different colors and they are much more durable - not as easy to get dirty as the white ones.

I don't like them either. I leave the key ring on the bag (so as not to scratch the leather) and remove the qees. I have like 40 of them around the house from all my various Toki bags and wallets.

awhn..they are so cute. i love them. but you are right, when you are collecting so many bags, it does kind of get annoyed to have so many of the same kind. I'd sell them on ebay or just give it away here.

I think the qees are okay. It's kinda funny how it's "two faced", I guess a good and evil side. That's kewl!

I agree that they would be more special if each print had it's own qee.

How do you pronounce it anyway? Is it pronounced like "key"? Sorry if this is a silly question. I'm sure I slaughter the purse names/pronunciations to.