What the heck should I do with all these Qees?

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
OK, I've bought 12 Toki's in the past month or so... all with the flower face qee. Which I think is just about the ugliest thing ever. Escpecially compared to the cute, cute bags.

I've got 12 of these darn things sitting around. What the heck should I do with them? :confused1: I've never sold anything on eBay or anywhere else and can't imagine it's worth the time & effort to bother. And if I ever do decide to sell a bag, I'll want to put the qee back on, of course.

Do you love 'em or hate 'em? What do you guys do with your qees?

ecny

O.G.
May 18, 2007
i'm trying to find qees that i think will go with all my bags, so for now, i am still using the flower-face guy. i wish they made diff. qees for each print. :sad:

r u on LJ? u could try posting on there, maybe someone would want it? it's free to post and prolly less hassle than ebay. :shrugs:

kula_bear

Jun 9, 2007
I get the metallic qee's and I coordinate with those. Ebay has the really cheap. I got a few for $1 with $6 SH, way cheaper that the lesportsac website!
Try fiving them as gifts to other folks that dont know that came with the bag. I think they're cute.... :supacool:

pinkpeony

tOkIdOkI bLoOmEr
May 22, 2007
I guess you don't like them that much because they are so widely available and comes with all the later editions. I do like them but not as much as the Dalek or the Meomi of course. I don't use them with my bag at all. Instead, I got the metallic qees in different colors and they are much more durable - not as easy to get dirty as the white ones.

May 25, 2007
I think the qees are okay. It's kinda funny how it's "two faced", I guess a good and evil side. That's kewl!

I agree that they would be more special if each print had it's own qee.

How do you pronounce it anyway? Is it pronounced like "key"? Sorry if this is a silly question. I'm sure I slaughter the purse names/pronunciations to.