What the heck is wrong with me?

The Bal colors are really what lured me into buying my first Bbag. However, I never thought that I would be one of those people that would buy magenta and purple because those colors would just be "too much" for me. Now, I have a magenta bag on the way and I am on the waiting list for a purple. I have totally been sucked into the world of Balenciaga. There is no escape!

Isn't that bag in your avatar orange? Plus your name...pinksuede...?? hmm...Methinks you doth protest too much. ;)
:roflmfao: I can't remember how I came up with my screen name. Silly me:shrugs:!
The Nomade in my avatar is actually not an orange, but to me IRL it is one of those classic colours (hard to explain her real colour). I just put her on a shelf and stare:wtf:. She is very high maintenance:sweatdrop:. Glad I am not alone, because no one else understands my purse problems! You girls are wonderful and it's great to have people who understand your uncontrollable obsession. Rehab won't work for me. The only solution is Balenciaga Jail:weird:

PinksuadeSoho-- can totally relate to u, except I went the other way! Started out with colorful bbags thinking I would stay away from the "boring" black since black is always available! Then I recently got a black first and am head over heels in love with it, that now I am lusting for a black city and a black twiggy! In fact, give me any style in black and I will be happy (jk!). But really, it doesn't matter if one starts with the basic/classic neutrals like black or the colorful...you always end up on the other side--! Because bright and colorful or neutral, bbags rock either way!!!

LOL, me too! My first purchase was my magenta city, second Apple Green twiggy, etc... Now, I am dying to get a black.... Anyway, welcome! Resistance is Futile, eh?

i'm also a neutral tone kinda girl.....and i'm dead in love my black city....

green apple looks nice to me but i couldn't picture mysel carrying one.... :smile:

First of all congrats on your black city!!! Mm I dont know what to say about the colour situation! Other than embrace it and find yourself an apple green! =)

I just recieved my black City on monday and i am in :heart:.
I want a colorful bag next, maybe a green or blue? Im loving Vert gazon,Cornflower, french blue and after seeing fred&gingers Rouille......i def want that too.

Congrats on your new bag - and welcome to the bbag side :yahoo:The bags really are addictive - I want them all - all styles, all colors etc.. it's scary.. I never would have considered a black bag before - now I want the black first.. especially '02 suede if one would ever come up..

Just give in, they wont let you escape anyways..

Thanks girls for your unconditional love and support for my addiction. LOL!
I will post pictures of my apple green when it arrives. (I haven't ordered it yet), but will look for one in California when I get there on Friday! If there are any other must have colours, let me know. Glad everyone understands my posts! You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

OMG - my very first post because I can totally relate. In the past two weeks I have purchased an Anthracite GH Day and a Vert Gazon Twiggy. In the past I have had 2 firsts and one city - sold them both. Now, all of a sudden I have been struck by the the Bal. Bug big time. It - is - so - bad!!!! I am totally planning what the next one will be. Marigold, tomato, that yummy new green. Help me!:nuts: And - I live in CT, order my bags from Bal NY, no tax, no shipping and I get them the very next day - it's too easy!

Medical Term: BBag Color Manifest
Latin Term: Coloritus Balenciaga Rampus
Legal Term: Juris Prudence BBag Color Corpus

Any way you put it, the want for a beautiful bag in a new color is a huge lure of the brand. It will slowly start to creep into your mind and BOOM -- you start dreaming about BBags in different colors. Just like Lindsey Lohen, go ahead and break down -- you can always enter BBag rehab.....

Goodness, clake, I've missed your missives on the Bal forum. Where've ya been? Thanks for this one! :roflmfao:

PinkSuade, honey, you're just fine! You bought a Black Bbag, you loved it, and now you want something funky...erm, what's the problem? All that's telling you is that you NEED to get another one. That's all... :yes:

I only have Black at the moment, but I know what you mean, I want a Red and a Magenta one.

I don't think I could do the Apple Green but I love Origan (if they still do it), the light olive green.