What the heck is this?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. krawford likes this.
  2. Seems like crappie trash articles
    Haha
    Can't help laughing

3. :roflmfao: The Internet is never wrong! I am going to try tossing my Kelly in the old washing machine to freshen it up.
    This is hilarious. Inexplicable. But hilarious.

lulilu likes this.
  4. You mean you DON'T toss your Kelly into the washing machine? You've been paying those crazy spa fees all this time for nuthin'?

lulilu likes this.
  5. :lol::lol:

6. Darn it! I am ALWAYS the last to know!

Melbee likes this.
  7. The writer missed the part where the kelly bag is reversible, so Two for the price of one. It's reversed when tossed into the washing machine.

8. Especially useful to know if you love the distressed look; both on the bag and the face of the owner when it comes out of the washing machine.

tsavoritestar likes this.
  9. This is what happens when someone at eBay says "We need SEO" and pays 50 cents an hour to an outsource to write a zillion articles that are of no use to anyone.

10. Can it go into the dryer? If you can't dry it, don't buy it.

cavalla and Melbee like this.
  11. :lolots::lolots::lolots: Thank you for the laugh it brings me! I just LOVE the "Easy Access to Items" feature!

12. I learn something new everyday:lolots:

13. :roflmfao: +1!

14. That is such SEO bait. I lost count of the number of times the phrase "Hermès Kelly Bag" was used in the "article."

15. Too funny! Thanks for the great laugh!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice