what the heck is this??

1. They did make something like that but I don't know enough about the line to make a decision on that one. I don't even remember what the line was called. I saw a few at South Coast like that but they seemed more boxy than that one.

2. It's from the Spring 05 men's line. Don't know the name, but here's a pic of the keepall(?) from style.com

[​IMG]

3. I don't like it so far. Maybe it will grow on me.

4. I don't like too...it seems a fake bag :-/

5. Yuk!!!

6. Very close to buying the bag last Spring @ Bal Harbour LV...unfortunately couldn't justify spending that much for that type of bag. Reminds me of a cheap school bag I could pick up in Hong Kong

7. This is from the Men's Mini Intitial Line. The bag is gorgeous in person and it also came in a dark brown color - ebony.

8. I actually quite like this line. My cousin has the scarf with just L.V on it and the two lines.

I think theyre funky and sporty pieces and a cool mens line.

9. i totally agree i saw it instore and the darker colors were gorge! i love the initals idea but again i couldnt justify 2 1/2 mono bags for a fabric one with 2 stripes and LV!!!

10. I've seen this bag and absolutely LOVE it and the matching keepall! But they don't show up a lot on eBay. Here's the keepall- first two are ebony (ebene), third is the lighter color. :love:

Vuitton Mini Mono Intials Keepall.jpg Vuitton Mini Mono Initials Keepall 2.jpg Vuitton Mono Mini Initials Men's  Resort 2005.jpg
  11. I love the keepall!

12. i really like this range from last spring. it's also availabe in a Sac Plat "Tanger" and an Alma Voyage-ish model called "Isfahan". i have this feeling the new black/brown Mono Lin Speedy would be very similar to this ebene colour. and i think the lighter colour is called camel.

:smile:

13. its so nice!

14. I love this line. My sa tried to find a keepall for me, but no more are out there. I even called 866 vuitton hoping.... but no.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice