What the heck is Jessica Simpson wearing?!

1. Well... what was she thinking?! Would any of you ever wear this?!!! :weird:

[​IMG]

2. Well, I must say I've seen women wear more revealing/sillier things than that when they go out to the clubs. And not many of them had the well-toned body that made the outfit look good.

From the background, it looks like she is out on the town - so I actually think it works well with the setting. If I worked out as much as Jessica Simpson (but *oddly* still had an ample bosom) I would wear that shirt.

3. I don't care for the style, but like Chemlex said if I had the body I'd rock something similar :lol:

4. Probably not, but damn! She has such a great body:smile:

5. I just think it looks utterly silly... I know her body is amazing- but that outfit- is fug. She could have gone without that sheer thing IMO

6. WOW nice bod Jess! I think she still looks great!

7. I've always hated how she dresses.

8. :sad2: I bumping my workout regime up 30 minutes next week...5lbs just 5 lbs....

9. Good Lord she looks trashy! Ick!

10. that out fit is a no no 4 me

11. the worst was:

[​IMG]

12. damn! Amazing calves!

13. That top looks like it was coming off of her. I like Jessica but how come she looks retarded in this photo... something about the way she walks?

14. I don't think her hair matches her outfit. Maybe a straight look would have been better...

15. Yeah, I think she looks better with straight hair. Damn she lost hella weight!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice