What the Heck is Going on w/Ebay's Page Layouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I swear, every day they've made a new change. Just today, I was logged on, checking on my listings, looking at my searches and the view was the same as it's been forever - with the listings shown directly to the right of the My eBay Menu. After viewing a listing, I clicked on my active listings, and the screen on the right side turned yellow and there was nothing down. I scrolled down and there they were down BELOW my menus all the way across the page. I checked a few other categories and they're all the same -- the Summary is on the left, the right side of the page is blank and all the listings are down below (what a waste of page space!)

I wish they'd stop fussing with the layout and pay more attention to the REAL issues that have been reported. I hate logging on there every day only to find something new as far as the views go (I hate how the ASK THE SELLER A QUESTION was removed from the top part of the listing near the Seller's stats and placed FAR below the item description. For a while there, I couldn't even find it!)

I agree with the Ask the Seller--took me a while to find it too, and it is the tool I use most often--it should be back in its old place. I know I should embrace change but ...

I hope it's just a glitch and it goes back to "normal" altho with all the other changes lately, I wouldn't be surprised if this was just one more. I definitely don't like it. The other thing that drives me crazy is when I click on MY WATCH LIST and a sub-menu pops up and I have to click again!! So annoying!

what everyone has described has been happening to me for months! I thought I was the only one as well! But it only happens on my work computer which is a PC running on IE. When I am home using my MAC running Safari I have no issues. So I think it has something to with how eBay is running on IE....

It's wonky in Firefox also.

what everyone has described has been happening to me for months! I thought I was the only one as well! But it only happens on my work computer which is a PC running on IE. When I am home using my MAC running Safari I have no issues. So I think it has something to with how eBay is running on IE....

Same here, the whole top half of my page is blank and everything is on the bottom - how annoying!

It was for me, too. On the My eBay page, most of it was blank and Rubber Ducky orange and yellow. Just now it looks to be fixed.

I guess the employees' teens were home for the day doing code.

Status
Not open for further replies.