What the Heck is Going on w/Ebay's Page Layouts?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I swear, every day they've made a new change. Just today, I was logged on, checking on my listings, looking at my searches and the view was the same as it's been forever - with the listings shown directly to the right of the My eBay Menu. After viewing a listing, I clicked on my active listings, and the screen on the right side turned yellow and there was nothing down. I scrolled down and there they were down BELOW my menus all the way across the page. I checked a few other categories and they're all the same -- the Summary is on the left, the right side of the page is blank and all the listings are down below (what a waste of page space!)

I wish they'd stop fussing with the layout and pay more attention to the REAL issues that have been reported. I hate logging on there every day only to find something new as far as the views go (I hate how the ASK THE SELLER A QUESTION was removed from the top part of the listing near the Seller's stats and placed FAR below the item description. For a while there, I couldn't even find it!)

2. I agree with the Ask the Seller--took me a while to find it too, and it is the tool I use most often--it should be back in its old place. I know I should embrace change but ...

3. yup, my "my ebay" page is f'd up too

4. I thought I was going crazy/my computer was messed up or something.
    My page layout is all over the place too!

5. I think there's a problem with the website, I'm having the same issues.

6. I hope it's just a glitch and it goes back to "normal" altho with all the other changes lately, I wouldn't be surprised if this was just one more. I definitely don't like it. The other thing that drives me crazy is when I click on MY WATCH LIST and a sub-menu pops up and I have to click again!! So annoying!

7. Same here. Thought was my computer acting up.

8. mine is this way as well it is very annoying. im really tired of ebays bs

9. Same here, the whole top half of my page is blank and everything is on the bottom - how annoying!

10. I can't even log in it gives me an error!

11. I'm hoping they're just working on it and it'll go back to the way it was. It's annoying, I wish they'd just leave things alone!

12. what everyone has described has been happening to me for months! I thought I was the only one as well! But it only happens on my work computer which is a PC running on IE. When I am home using my MAC running Safari I have no issues. So I think it has something to with how eBay is running on IE....

13. It's wonky in Firefox also.

14. It was for me, too. On the My eBay page, most of it was blank and Rubber Ducky orange and yellow. Just now it looks to be fixed.

I guess the employees' teens were home for the day doing code.

15. Idk, but it looks like poopie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.