What the Heck (HAC)!

1. :roflmfao:

There's been quite a lot of interest in horsehair crinolin and barenia... so I thought I'll repost my HAC.... she's 2 years old but look at the patina on the barenia :heart: ... scratches are removed simply by rubbing the surface...

[​IMG]

2. Gosh, you gotta love Barenia. This is one leather I recommend you get new and just watch it develop that patina.

3. So pretty! :love:

4. here's my friend's birkin 35 crinoline like your's :

IMG_1638_edited.JPG
  5. Does your crinolin shed in any way? How sturdy is it??

6. omg! It's gorgeous!!

I'm in :heart:

Have to say the chocolate color of the leather is divine. Would love this in a 32 HAC with PH (my dream bag). How is the barenia (not too familiar with it) in a big bag like the HAC?

:heart: baggiegirl - who suddenly got the urge for some chocolate... :smile:

7. Gorgeous bag!

8. The crinoline is made of parallel strains of horsehair(?) tightly held/sewn on the vertical to hold the strains together... so far, I've had not probs with shedding etc... the crinoline is quite hard wearing...

A big bag in barenia would be quite heavy... barenia anything has a nice vintage classic hermes air about it.. after all barenia is their famous saddle leather

9. Oi, a heavy bag is no good.... What would be the closest leather to Barenia then? And the closest color to your amazing bag?

I want that lush chocolaty color :P

10. prettyy!!

11. Archangel, I just bought a Trim II in the exact combo as your HAC - I :heart: :heart: :heart: it!!! :yahoo:

Barenia is simply amazing. You are so lucky to have a HAC in this combo!!! :yes: :flowers:

12. Hi gigi...

A trim in this combo is lovely!!!!! very distinctly hermes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice