What the...Coach bags have faces now?!

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
Decided to check out Coach.com to see if they have anything intersted coming up for all. And what do I see on the front page are bags with faces on them! Are 12 year old designing these bags? Really drove home why I was once a Coach super fan and left years ago. Coach cannot seem to find its identity and just tries winging it year after year.

Decided to check out Coach.com to see if they have anything intersted coming up for all. And what do I see on the front page are bags with faces on them! Are 12 year old designing these bags? Really drove home why I was once a Coach super fan and left years ago. Coach cannot seem to find its identity and just tries winging it year after year.
I think they are fine for young ladies, but far removed from the classic coaches I like. I might not purchase many of the classic styles, because they are too big etc etc, but they are always elegant, whether they stand or slouch.

I honestly wouldn't say it is winging it each year, in my opinion--I think they just are more about trying different styles and looks. And for many people that is what they like about Coach. If you don't like one thing, there is something else you might like coming soon. Everyone is different, but Coach has been finding their way lately with some styles that a lot of people really love / are willing to pay full price for, etc. I personally like that they are willing to take some risks and have some fun. It doesn't mean I would buy everything they offer, but I appreciate the variety.

I love them and think they are cute! Coach has a great variety of styles, which is why I like them! Not every style is for me, some I find stuffy or dowdy, but they don’t make me toss the whole brand away, as long as there are still ones I like.

Coach has plenty of classic styles on their website but for some reason people want to hone in on ONE collection as a means to bash and say the brand is loosing its way. Like go pay thousands for cracked canvas and peeling 'bonded' leather from "luxury brands"; nobody cares. I personally think the collection is cute.