What sunglasses do you wear with your LV?

I only wear Chanel! I tried on LV sunnies but they just didn't suit me at all....the obsessions were too big for my face, and the soupcons just didn't have that wow effect for me. so back to my chanel!

i used to be a Gucci fiend, but ever since LV made the best sunnies in the world, i've never looked at any other brand again. so far i have three pairs: Millionaire, Raymundo and Faux Semblant rectangles. im totally hooked!

I only have 2 pairs of sunnies.. my beloved Gucci's & a pair of Marc Jacobs. I really want a pair of LV's but they look funny on my face (at least the ones I've tried on) and I found a pair of Chanel's that I like but I just don't like them enough to buy them... I think it's just a 'me' thing but I feel like I don't need many pairs of sunnies so I try to sell them off when I purchase a new one.

I wear my LV sunnies most of the time with my LV bags unless my Chanels matches the bag better. I have the Soupcon GM in light glitter honey, in dark tortoise, and in Pomme. I love them all!! They fit so amazingly well! Thinking of getting the blue color....