What sunglasses do you wear with your LV?

My LV Soupçon GM Sunglasses in Blue. They are so gorgeous with their beveled frames and the silver hinge on the side that resembles the S-lock from a handbag. I love them! Oh, and they have the Landscape Vision Lens, polarization and color enhancement treatment that makes the world look beautiful!

I love my spex.:heart: Surprisingly I only have 1 pair of LV's. :PBelieve me that will soon change. :graucho: As for the rest:
15 Gucci, 6 Dior, 3 Fendi, 1 Valentino, 13 Prada, 2 Versace, and 1 Miu Miu.

wow, thats RIDICULOUS (and amazing)!

I have one and only one pair of sunnies...they are LV, of course! I want another, but just spent a ton of money...sooo....not for a while :tdown:

My fave Fendi's
030D6062.jpg

wow, thats RIDICULOUS (and amazing)!

I have one and only one pair of sunnies...they are LV, of course! I want another, but just spent a ton of money...sooo....not for a while :tdown:

Thanks! So far, there is only one more pair of LV's that I want. I'm really into my Dior Punk spex right now. I just think eye wear is a great accessory. I'm sure you will find a way to get what you want.:yes::tup:

Nicole,
OMG, I am in love with those Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies....where, oh where did you get them???
Hope you get this msg, not allowed to privately email anyone yet!