What Sunglasses do you have?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have Dior Bike 1. Dior Overshine 2. Morrisey 'aloha baby'. What do you guys have? Post pics too!!!:nuts:
    I Love sunnies!

2. Hi I have 7 pairs of Chanel and 1 Fendi , 1 Burberry, & last but not least 1 YSL. Here is a pic of 5 chanels and the one fendi I love handbags and sunglasses.[​IMG]

3. I have: Chanel 5096b (Newest and favorite!) Dior Brazilian, Dior Night2, Burberry Havanna.

Selena

4. i have the cartier with my prescription in them (can't put prescription on alot of new nice styles). i love them.

5. Gucci and Dior. Only 2 pairs that don't really give me headache. I can't really wear sunglasses for long.

6. Chanel, Gucci and Oliver Peoples

7. Chanel and Gucci sunglasses rock!:lol:

8. I only buy the ones that fit me the best. I have 3: Prada, Miu Miu, and Emporio Armani.

9. Can yall post some pics? Im drooling over here.

10. I have Samantha Coach sunglasses in tortoise. I love them and get compliments all the time!

11. I love tortoise.:love:

12. out of all my sunglasses, this pair is my favorite(sorry pic is off eBay, im technologically handicapped lol:shame: ) :

[​IMG]

13. Cheap sunglasses :shame: I wish I could afford a nice pair of designer sunglasses!

14. These two pairs I have are REALLY old, but I LOVE the way they fit. I have yet to find another pair as comfortable as these two.
    Dior Aviators:
    [​IMG]
    Chanel:
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

It does an excellent job of blocking out the sun.
    I'm looking for the "perfect" pair Diors now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice