What styles of multicolore shoe do you like/dislike?

1. I'm not even sure which styles are available in the stores right now, but post pics of white MC shoes you like/dislike/have! Thanks :flowers: (If I get a pair, I would be wearing them with my white speedy or my mini HL).

2. I really love the white MC, that being said I would love to get the shirley and the speedy.

3. I absolutely love these mules !

[​IMG]

They look really bad in black MC though, green piping !!

4. I love these too! My girlfriend got them a wears them all the time, she says they are quite comfy too.

5. I love the ones that ayla posted :heart: They're gorgeous! But I've always thought they look uncomfortable.

I like these :graucho: :P

MCMules2.jpg

6. I also really like these ballerina flats, I'm not sure if they're still in store - I think they might be since the stock for shoes doesn't always seem to move so fast, except for stuff like the Balmoral pumps or those awesome Cleo Pompeii mules !

Anyways, these may be a little less stressful on feet if you're going to have a long day !

dsfasdf.jpg

7. whoops...misread the post. I really like the MC mules that were posted earlier.

8. [​IMG]
    and of course [​IMG]

9. Love those in white dont care for them in black.

10. Love these for a casual day
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not mc but could wear them with a white mc speedy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Oh, these are cute. :love:

13. i have yet to meet a pair of mc shoes i didn't like... :love:

but y'all have already dredged up pictures of the ones i've seen. :smile:

14. Here are mine..the pics are old lol. Since they're discontinued though, I'd go for those mules up there! I ordered some from elux when they first came out but the heel didn't work for me :sad: :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]
    LOVE THESE.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice