What styles come in Outremer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I try to keep up with all the bbag styles & what colors they come in, but it's gotten tough since they added some new styles. I have been DYING for something in Outremer, but it has to be bigger than the city and have a long enough strap drop so I can carry it on my shoulder. I thought the part-time, work & folder styles would be good (please correct me if I'm wrong, though). So now all I need to do is track down one (or all, lol) of these in Outremer - and with giant hw. Ggh, sgh, cgh, rggh: it doesn't matter, I just prefer giant hw. Does anyone know if these styles were all made in Outremer with giant hw? Is there a list somewhere of which styles come in which color?
    I called NY Bal a couple times a couple wks ago & they were busy so they took my contact info, promising to call back with more info on what's available... But no one has called me. I am hoping someone here can help!
    Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. Last time I looked Barneys.com had an Outremer Work, in Regular Hardware.

3. I have only seen Outremer with SGH in the City, don't know if it will come with GH in the Work or PT, but I guess it will... I have also seen the Outremer in RH WE and it was absolutely gorgeous!

4. In some of the threads I think I remember someone had pics of an Outremer Velo, that might suit you size-wise....

5. I have Outremer Velo:smile: but it only comes in RH and GCH though...

6. I read in another post outremer is not made with ggh

7. there's the work, city, part-time and day with silver giant hardware on the bal website.

i'm thinking of getting one myself!

8. I have the Outremer city bag and I am in looove

9. A sa told me she have seen outremer ggh hip.

10. I also know that it will be coming in RGGH.

11. how about accessories? do the come in outremer?

12. ^I think the bracelets do, also CPs and MUs:smile:

13. i haven't seen anyone post their outremer CPs!! Post it if you have it!! C'mon!