What style/size is Nicole Richie's Chanel?

omg thank you everyone for your help~
thank you itsmyworld for the phone number

and thanks beauty for the picture
I LOVE YOUR BAG!!!! ahhhh *screams
the 12'' would be perfect~~~~ im gonna cry cause i can't find any right now~ where did u get urs and how much??

Aw, thanks! I'm also very in love with my Jumbo!

I have to run out of the door now, but will look later on to see if I can find any on eBay for you. I purchased it from the seller on eBay that I mentioned to you (I think?) on the authenticity thread. Don't worry, we're gonna find you one :tup:

Anyone has an idea of the accurate dimensions and shoulder drop of a Chanel XL Vintage Jumbo? I have been looking around for one and it seems they vary in dimensions?? Are they usually around 13 1/2"(W) x 9"(H) x 4"(D)? Double straps I've seen so far range from 30 to 62 cm!! My goodness. Nicole's definitely hang low and it seems the longer length makes more sense. I'm pounding my head wondering how this could happen. Is it possible these vintage Jumbos are made in different years hence the difference?

Yes, the dimensions you mentioned are correct. The difference in lenght on the shoulder straps is that sellers probably mention both drop lenghts of the chains: double chain and single chain. Although 62 and 30 cm seems a bit too short to me for the XL Jumbo.

Yes, the dimensions you mentioned are correct. The difference in lenght on the shoulder straps is that sellers probably mention both drop lenghts of the chains: double chain and single chain. Although 62 and 30 cm seems a bit too short to me for the XL Jumbo.

Thanks for the info, beautylicious! I agree the dimensions are too short. Imagine if I carry two "XL jumbos" with straps like these, each on one shoulder, my arms will need be bulging out like a chicken flapping its wings :sweatdrop:

I think that bag "wears" Nicole it is so big! But some small girls like big bags. I have the Vintage Jumbo Lambskinflap (measures about 12"). I found it on ebay. They pop up from time to time. Good luck! There is one seller out there who has them in the 1450 range. Beautylicious might have told you about them?