What style of tokidoki do you like most?

I'd have to say the gioco, but I just got a Bella Bella and I love it so I may change my mind.
I'm having the same problem deciding which style to get in Tutti. For me, it's between a Zucca, an MM or a bella.

Mm... I'm usually a smaller-bag type of person, so my favorite for awhile has been the bambino - but recently I got my first stellina, and I'm expecting a zucca in the mail soon (:yahoo:)... so maybe I'm being converted!! :P All I know for sure is that I looooove stellinas and bambinos!!

My absolute favorite is of course the Zucca. That's always the style I have to have above all else.

But I also really like the Ciao for a smaller bag option and I love the Bella Bella (too bad Lesportsac discontinued them).

For travel, I also really like the Campeggio as a carry-on bag for airplanes and the Trenino as mini-suitcase.

i think i have a bag for every occasion... some for work, some for going out :smile: i can't choose!!! for work, ciao and ciao ciao... for play, anything goes! the bella bella is very versatile cuz it holds a bunch and doesn't look as big as the zucca... i luv them all! the little bocce and bambino's are too cute too... :smile:

All I know for sure is that I looooove stellinas and bambinos!!
yay! sentiments alike! my fav styles are the stellina and bambino too! :tup: the stellina is versatile (on shoulder or across body) + so easy to get organized with the multiple pockets.... and the bambino just fits amazingly lots yet super cute to tote around :heart: i want MORE!

i love the stellina! it's really versatile and the pockets are so useful. a close second is the gioco because it's easier to get a good print placement and i can cram a bunch of stuff in it.

I own a MM, a Stellina, and a Zucca, and I have to say right now the MM is my favorite, with the Zucca a close second. I do like the Stellina, but more for functionality than looks, kwim?

However, my Inferno Gioco is on it's way to me, so tomorrow I might be revising my answer!

-SB