What style is this? *THE CL IDENTIFICATION THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!!! I fixed it and I think the image looks good to go now. Also, these shoes are cut VERY low in the front....they show the tops of all of my toes! But the fit is perfect... EXTREMELY comfy...love them...just dying to know what style and maybe even a timeframe?

My slingbacks show toe cleavage, too. Is that typical of CLs?

Thank you!!! I fixed it and I think the image looks good to go now. Also, these shoes are cut VERY low in the front....they show the tops of all of my toes! But the fit is perfect... EXTREMELY comfy...love them...just dying to know what style and maybe even a timeframe?

Still can't see it because it's a mail attachment. You can use the clip button to uoupload the pic from your computer or use imageshack/photobucket/etc.

Attachments

• brownboots.jpg
    brownboots.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 216
  • brownboots2.jpg
    brownboots2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 216
  • brownboots3.jpg
    brownboots3.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 216
  • brownboots4.jpg
    brownboots4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 217
  • brownboots5.jpg
    brownboots5.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 218
I already replied to your request in the authentication thread. See post #2737
The site for authentication says closed....I really do not know where I am posting as there seems to be no direction....it is confusing for me.

Anyway, The only picture available is the one I posted ..."whats left of the soles"...which shows they are pretty worn.
I was unsure because of the pull tags and elasticated sides & low heels...I have never seen pull tags on Louboutin boots, then again I have no seen all Louboutin Boots either.. so basically...... they cannot be authenticated by anyone here. I now wonder how the goodwill store is so sure they are not fake, for they are NOT experts, having bought a fake pair already from them, some time ago, that they also said were not fake.

Has anyone seen pull tags on the heels of Louboutin Boots?

The site for authentication says closed....I really do not know where I am posting as there seems to be no direction....it is confusing for me.

Anyway, The only picture available is the one I posted ..."whats left of the soles"...which shows they are pretty worn.
I was unsure because of the pull tags and elasticated sides & low heels...I have never seen pull tags on Louboutin boots, then again I have no seen all Louboutin Boots either.. so basically...... they cannot be authenticated by anyone here. I now wonder how the goodwill store is so sure they are not fake, for they are NOT experts, having bought a fake pair already from them, some time ago, that they also said were not fake.

Has anyone seen pull tags on the heels of Louboutin Boots?

This is the authentication thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/loubouti...ls-read-first-page-before-posting-731194.html

Your post #2734, then my reply #2737, your post #2751 and again my reply #2752 , Nani's reply #2755.

If they already sold you a fake pair... are you sure you want to buy again from them? Just my 2 cents. Also, can you request more pics? If so, we need to see the one I've already asked (entire soles).

I am trying to find the CL shoes shown in Confession of a Shopaholic in the scene that the magazine editor Alette is at her house offering her a position at the magazine. Alette grabs a pair of CL from a near by box and they are a cute striped slingback in a beige and brown type of colour.

Can anyone shed some light as to what the name of those CL are?

I am trying to find the CL shoes shown in Confession of a Shopaholic in the scene that the magazine editor Alette is at her house offering her a position at the magazine. Alette grabs a pair of CL from a near by box and they are a cute striped slingback in a beige and brown type of colour.

I think they are Numero Privee (NP) in Africa print.

I agree with nillacobain. I have seen these on ebay recently.

nillacobain said:
I think they are Numero Privee (NP) in Africa print.

Thanks so much for the reply. I have googled my little fingers to the bone to figure out the name of those shoes.

If you come across a photo of it please send me a copy.

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum, follow me on twitter The Thin Seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.