What style is she talking about??

1. I called a retailer today. She was telling me about a b bag that they had in stock that was about 30cm wide by 20cm tall, with a mirror and a 'key hanging off it'. It does up with a zip or a buckle. But it wasn't the shrug, because the buckle doesn't run verticle. It has handles.

Which style is she talking about? I couldn't see anything like it on ateliernaff.:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

2. It sounds like a whistle bag...but then it would be a whistle and not a key....

3. Maybe it is the hook bag? I *think* I've seen pictures of it with a key hanging off it...

4. Wowza. You girls certainly know your balenciagas.

Can't say either of those appeal to me, now that I have checked photos on the web.

5. Ahh... I know what it is now. Number 2 of the bag photos on the balenciaga website. I don't know what the name of the bag is though... presumably 'the key'.

Don't like it!

6. Yeah the whistle bag. That's a whistle hanging off, not key.

7. i saw a whistle and a key at NM a couple weeks ago. don't know the style names.

i "think" they has a Marc Jacobs-esque buckle on the top of the bag as a closure. and i didnt like that, so i just overlooked them, although i thought the whistle/key were cute.

i could be off, i looked at a lot of bags and now they are all blending together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice