what style is better to demonstrate "How to Walk In High Heels"??

Which style is better to demonstrate "How to Walk In High Heels?"

• 120mm Clichy (black patent)

• 120mm Pigalle (black greasepaint)

Results are only viewable after voting.

lvpiggy

feels like pigsomnia
O.G.
hey ladies! so, i'm finally planning to put together the long awaited "how to walk in high heels (even up and down the hills of san francisco)" tutorial this week, and I wanted to get your opinions on the shoes I should use to demonstrate! :idea:

I know I want to use 120s with no platform, as I think the general consensus is that the no-platform 120 is one of the most challenging heel heights to master. Thus the 2 choices are:
  1. clichy 120
  2. pigalle 120
some comparison photos for reference! clichy on the left, pigalle on the right in both pix

Attachments

aeross

Jul 10, 2008
UK
I'll vote Clichy as I shall take Laureen's word that they're the hardest to master

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
valley girl x city girl
I've never tried the Clichy 120, but the Pigalle seems so hard because of it's low sides on top of its height.

I guess, I prefer the Pigalle, but I'll be glad to see the piggy-master demonstrate whichever she chooses!

Leescah

O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
Brighton, UK
Yes I vote pigalle as well - love the greasepaint so am just thinking in terms of what will look all pretty and sparkley in the video!

Can't wait to see this... I am very intrigued!!

niccig

Jun 18, 2008
Lexington, KY
I vote Pigalle. I've never tried the Pigalle 120 or the Clichy, but I do know from experience that I tend to run the toes of pointy shoes into things (like the ground) if I'm not very careful.