What stretched for you?

My 2-patent decolletes I purchased TTS.

Out of the box, the toe tox was painfully narrow and tight, but after several wears and doing the sock trick, they have become very comfortable. Any more stretching and they would fit loosely!

Girls, so you reccommend to take Decollete tts, because they stretch a lot?
I've tried black jazz, want to buy patent!!
I've tried 38.5 and I could walk in them, but it was quite painful at the toe area, especially around my little toe. The whole feeling in them was that they are kind of small for me.
But, in size 39, they fitted perfect in the toe area, but there was just a little bit of space at the heel area.
I can't try them on anymore in store, they are sold...

Girls, so you reccommend to take Decollete tts, because they stretch a lot?
I've tried black jazz, want to buy patent!!
I've tried 38.5 and I could walk in them, but it was quite painful at the toe area, especially around my little toe. The whole feeling in them was that they are kind of small for me.
But, in size 39, they fitted perfect in the toe area, but there was just a little bit of space at the heel area.
I can't try them on anymore in store, they are sold...

i would go for the 38.5 zucnarf.... when i got my patent ones i could barely get my foot in... now they are perfect. they WILL stretch and if the 39 is a little loose now, it will be too loose later.

Carlinha, thank you for your answer.

I've been reading some old threads last couple of hours, and still don't know what to do.
Some girls say that the patent doesn't stretch a lot, and that is necessary to do a heat stretching, and that they eventually come back as they were before.
On the other hand, some girls say that they have stretced their decollete by wearing a sock..
And I've read that black jazz and patent leather does not have the same sizing? Is it true?

In my previous post, 38.5 in black jazz were terrible tight and I thnk that's my TTS in CL, and 39 in black jazz were ok but heel had just a little bit space.
So, would I feel the same in patent Decolletes then or not? What do you girls think?

Last edited:
Zucnarf - not sure, but I don't think that the jazz will stretch as much as patent. I have the black jazz decolletes and the tiger patent decolletes and the tiger patent is definitely softer and stretches more the the black jazz. If you're going for the patent, the 38.5 should work with some stretching. good luck!

Zucnarf, I sized up a half size in the Jazz to a 39.5 and put in a gel pad (I am usually a 39 in most CLs, with exception to the New Helmut, HP, and Pigalle, where i am a 38.5.

Carlinha, thank you for your answer.

In my previous post, 38.5 in black jazz were terrible tight and I thnk that's my TTS in CL, and 39 in black jazz were ok but heel had just a little bit space.
So, would I feel the same in patent Decolletes then or not? What do you girls think?

My New Simple Pumps - I bought them in a 39 thinking my size 8 foot would fit no problem. Wrong! I shoved my foot in those babys and got them to stretch out after a few days of wearing them. They not fit perfectly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf5mJ7aR2t8

Have any of you heard of this freezing trick? I want to try it, but I'm nervous that freezing my shoes might do some harm to the leather (I don't really see how though). The YouTube poster stretched a pair of cork NPs (?), and they seem fine. What do you think? Would you try this instead of the sock trick? Or if the sock trick doesn't entirely work?

Freezing does not damage shoes, unless you soak them and then freeze; or stick them in the freezer straight after wearing them all day. Wet leather + freezing = bad.

I've put CLs in the freezer to get gum off the soles. Yuck, but it works. I've heard of the freezing trick to stretch and while I haven't tried it yet (I'm unbelievably lazy when I can) I definitely will after seeing that video! It should work better than a wooden stretcher, because the stretcher never fits the shape of the shoe exactly, whereas a plastic bag with ice certainly does.

I'd be careful with trying it on nude nappa, for instance, because once you take the shoes out, moisture from air will condense on the cold shoes and that can leave stains.

The freezer trick sounds interesting. I have a tightness issue with my Python NS only in my right foot. My left fits perfectly and is sooo comfortable. My right foot is tight in the toebox and not so comfortable. Odd b/c my both my feet measure the same.
Thing is, I've worn them out several times now, at least 2 hours each time (one time was over 5 hours) and the right foot has not stretched at all (and I was under the impression that python stretches easily after several wears, apparently not in my case). So I have to try something else.
Would you recommend the sock trick for just my right shoe OR the freezer trick? Since it's python I'm concerned with the water/freezer. If the sock trick, how long do I wear the sock for and how many times does it take before it stretches?
thanks!!

Will the patent VPs stretch? I am trying to decide which size to buy, and honestly, though I've been perusing the sizing thread endlessly, between the old and new sizes, the adjustment in sizing, and the stretching, I'm baffled.

Thanks!!