What stretched for you?

Can you ladies tell me how much Declics stretch? I am stuck deciding between a pair that fits really snug with just a hint of a pinch and a pair that fits right on. Should I take the pair that fits snug or the perfect pair? I am afraid the perfect fit pair will stretch out but at the same time I don't know how much they stretch. Help!

From general experience with CL suede I would go for the pair that pinch. I have found the suede to stretch quite a bit (based on experience with Rolandos and Decolletes) ;)

As long as it's just a pinch rather than crushed against the end then I would - in my experience if they fit perfectly when new (assuming you are buying new and not worn in?) they will end up a little loose after you have worn thm a couple of times.......

Hi ladies!

My boyfriend said he will get me my UHG (Python New Simples :cloud9: ) for our anniversary, but the problem is he says he only found a size 41.

I already have a pair of New Simples in suede, they're a 40.5 and I find that they fit quite perfectly, I worry that if he gets me the 41, they might stretch and end up too big. :confused1: What would you girls recommend? I thought if they stretch too much I'd probably try to make them work with lots of padding :graucho:

TIA! :smile:

Isn't it true that if you buy shoes slightly too small they will stretch out quite a bit, but if they are your true size or even slightly big they won't stretch out AS much because there isn't as much resistance?

Bump!

Anyone's Tigresse wedges stretch? My normal CL size is a 36.5 and I sized up to a 37 in the tigresse. They are good on length and perfect on width (I know a lot of people sized down in this style but my feet are 3" wide so I went up).

All in all they are so comfy and feel great, but my heel is so narrow that the sling on the bag is on the tightest hole. I worry that if they stretch that my foot my go forward and the sling strap won't fit anymore. I'm worried about going down to a 36 though because of the width.

I got a VM on my profile saying:

i saw the pic of your CL's and you said they fit snug. What I do is take sandwich bags and fill them half way with water, stick the filled bag all the way at the toe of the shoe and stick them in the freezer until the water freezes that way when you take them out and pull out the frozen bags, the shoes are broken in without you having to do a thing! It works with all my heels! Tell me if it works for your CL's if they're still snug!! xox

Did someone try this? I'm afraid to do it, but if it helps...

I wholeheartedly agree that Decolletes do stretch... I went half a size up from my CL size and now they are just too big, even with heel grips. This was only from walking around the house, and I haven't even worn them out yet. They fit perfectly right out of the box which I suppose was not a good thing! :sad:

Now my Declics were super tight (so tight I couldn't walk) when I bought them new, but they've stretched so nicely that they are amazingly comfortable.