What Stores Do Teenage Boys Shop At?

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
I'd like to get my two 16 year-old nephews some great clothes for Christmas, but I have no idea what the favorite stores are for young men.

My nieces are no problem -- but with the boys, I'm clueless!

Also, if you can suggest any particular brands or labels that teenage boys are "into" this year, I'd appreciate it!

TIA!

Completely depends on the teen... my 15 yr old stepson loves journeys & that type of store (kind of skater boy stuff) but our friends son (17 or 18) still loves his abercrombie - I think every time I've seen him he's in abercrombie. I don't think I've ever seen my stepson in anything abercrombie or even want to go in that store @ the mall. That probably wasn't very helpful, sorry!

Completely depends on the teen... my 15 yr old stepson loves journeys & that type of store (kind of skater boy stuff) but our friends son (17 or 18) still loves his abercrombie - I think every time I've seen him he's in abercrombie. I don't think I've ever seen my stepson in anything abercrombie or even want to go in that store @ the mall. That probably wasn't very helpful, sorry!
Actually, your answer was very helpful! One of my nephews is really a skate board fanatic. Is Journey's found in the malls, usually? I've never heard of it. I feel ridiculous, but I didn't know Abercrombie sold teenage stuff. I'll give both of these places a look.

I appreciate your help!

Yeah, if he's into skating, he'll usually be into surf brands too as the crossover a lot. Volcom, Quicksilver, Vans, Airwalk, DC. Just hit up a local surf/skate shop and start shopping.