What Star Sign Are You Chanel Ladies?

1. Hi girls!:flowers:

As you can see from another thread I submitted my dear fiancee got me a Chanel for my birthday that is Oct 9th. Then a fellow PFer told me that her birthday is near mine and that she also asked for a Chanel! So I got the idea of starting this thread to see what star sign you are and whether that has anything to do with liking CHANEL:P

2. I'm a Cancerian. :smile:

3. I Love Chanel and I'm a Libra too (Oct. 10th). But, this year, I'm either gettin' myself (wish my hubby was as generous as yours!) a Miu Miu or a Fendi.

4. I'm a Taurean and Chanel is my absoulute favorite! How I wish Coco was still alive today...

5. I'm Capricorn and my bday is Jan 8th...typically I think Capricorns are very practical and buttoned up...I am to a point but NOT with my bags!!

6. Aquarian here! :flowers:

7. I'm on the cusp - Scorpio/Saggitarius, but I'm MUCH more of a Sagg:yes:

8. I am a very fiesty Aries with a SERIOUS shopping problem, especially when it comes to Chanel handbags.

9. I'm a Lioness.:queen:

10. Libra here (okt 8) ........and i am a classic person just like Chanel :welcome:

11. Meow! I am a Lioness like Smooth!

12. Gemini - first one to reply - maybe not the last? Impulsive and flakey!

13. Scorpio- my birthday soon, time for a new Chanel!

14. I'm a LEO!! Woohoo, a little vain and fashion-focused definitely fits!

15. ME too! Scorpio here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice