What speedy is this bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What number of speedy are the bags below?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. 30?

3. I would say 30 also

4. That's what I would have said too :yes:

5. is that the same bag that Jessica Simpson always carries round cuz her always sags really bad? I really want one but I don't want it to sag like hers!

6. ^^Yes but you can put a magazine or piece of cardboard in the bottom to decrease it.

7. Yup, both are Speedy 30's.

I've seen Jessica carry around the Speedy in Mongoram Canvas and in Monogram Multicolore canvas.

To prevent a Speedy from sagging, I suggest reading through this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-reference-library/how-do-you-prevent-your-speedy-from-sagging-97238.html

8. Yes it's a 30.

9. Aw, I love Ashley Tisdale.

Shes a sweetheart, and she owns both the mono speedy 30 and multicolor speedy 30 in white.

The girl loves her LV!

10. 30, yep put something at the bottow to prevent sagging. But at the end of the day if you dont like sagging, then maybe the speedy isnt for you?

11. Jessica's Monogram speedy is a 35.

12. Yep, Jess's speedy is a 35!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice