What sort of things are at the outlets?

Spinky

I want all the bags
O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
I'm thinking of taking the 2 hour trip to the Burberry outlet store next week, but wondering if it's worth my while.

Do they generally have a variety of goods like they do in the regular boutiques? Is it last season items? Seconds?

Also, if anyone has any kind of info on how the prices differ I'd really appreciate it.

As I said, I don't want to waste my time going down there if there isn't a significant difference in the outlets.

Thanks everyone! :flowers:

shpaholic

O.G.
Dec 15, 2008
It depends on which Burberry outlet. I live close enough to 3 different ones and each one varies quite a bit in terms of selection for coats, shoes, clothes. Depends on what you are looking for. The prices have been pretty good recently. They have pretty good sales from Dec to last weekend when I stopped in.

vhsethan

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
I was just in a Burberry outlet mid-March. It was definitely a miss. I have heard the clearance outlets have good deals but I found that I could get better deals on most stuff by shopping department store sales/boutique sales.

For example;
mens swim trucks at outlet were $100 but cuter, nicer ones were on sale at the boutique for $50.

There were a few good deals on bags but you have to look and really ask around. I asked if they had a Nova tote and the first woman said no - they second woman said there was one in the back. :roflmfao: