what some budget good quality clothes brand

I somehow live in jcrew tops/ pants then just get premier some really well made coats and shoes!!!
Also fall and winter- leather leggings are a must!!!

There are a plethora of well priced clothing brands, most you can find online. A few to look out for-

Bobi
Bordeaux
Aryn K
Ark N Co- made by the same folks a Aryn K but cheaper (some items are a hit or miss but lots of jewels)

Just to name a few.

Is there such a thing as lower price = quality? It seems like clothes quality keeps going downhill the past few years. I have a Banana Republic pair of pants that I love from a few years ago that I wear all the time, but since then they have not put out any nice pants. Cardigans don't last very long.

I just received some Jcrew shirts and some of them were shipped very wrinkled, not very good customer service. Also, when I tried one on, the thread in one button unraveled. :sad: I expected better from Jcrew as this is my second time ordering from them.

I have heard good things about A.P.C. and Isabel Marant. I think I need to save up and shop for higher end brands that last longer. Buy fewer pieces made of higher quality.