What Size?

1. Saks Fifth Ave Exclusive: 15% OFF* Sitewide + 10% OFF Beauty with code SAKS15OFF. Valid through 3/25, online only. Shop Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What size is this Pegase Louis Vuitton Suitcase, 60 or 70? Can anyone tell me what the other bag is in her hand aswell?

var _hbEC=0,_hbE=new Array;function _hbEvent(a,b){b=_hbE[_hbEC++]=new Object();b._N=a;b._C=0;return b;}var hbx=_hbEvent("pv");hbx.vpc="HBX0100u";hbx.gn="ngd.thesun.co.uk";// set vars to be used belowvar urlReturnCid = "";var urlReturnAttr = "";// First, we load the URL into a variable var url = window.location.href;// Next, split the url by the # var qparts = url.split("#");// Check that there is a querystring if (qparts.length == 2) { // Set the second half of string to var var query = qparts[1]; // Next, split that string by the & var varQ = query.split("&"); if (varQ.length == 2) { // Lastly split by = and assign to vars var retQ1 = varQ[0].split("="); var retQ2 = varQ[1].split("="); urlReturnCid = retQ1[1]; urlReturnAttr = retQ2[1]; } } //BEGIN EDITABLE SECTION//CONFIGURATION VARIABLEShbx.acct="DM5403272HDE;DM5406146PDA";//ACCOUNT NUMBER(S)hbx.pn="Coleen+why+you+are+a+chav+popup+PPP-2005202706";//PAGE NAME(S)hbx.mlc="/Home/News";//MULTI-LEVEL CONTENT CATEGORYhbx.pndef="title";//DEFAULT PAGE NAMEhbx.ctdef="full";//DEFAULT CONTENT CATEGORY//OPTIONAL PAGE VARIABLES//ACTION SETTINGShbx.fv="";//FORM VALIDATION MINIMUM ELEMENTS OR SUBMIT FUNCTION NAMEhbx.lt="none";//LINK TRACKINGhbx.dlf="n";//DOWNLOAD FILTERhbx.dft="n";//DOWNLOAD FILE NAMINGhbx.elf="n";//EXIT LINK FILTER//SEGMENTS AND FUNNELShbx.seg="";//VISITOR SEGMENTATIONhbx.fnl="";//FUNNELS//CAMPAIGNShbx.cmp=urlReturnCid;//CAMPAIGN IDhbx.cmpn="";//CAMPAIGN ID IN QUERYhbx.dcmp="";//DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN IDhbx.dcmpn="";//DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN ID IN QUERYhbx.dcmpe="";//DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN EXPIRATIONhbx.dcmpre="";//DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN RESPONSE EXPIRATIONhbx.hra=urlReturnAttr;//RESPONSE ATTRIBUTEhbx.hqsr="";//RESPONSE ATTRIBUTE IN REFERRAL QUERYhbx.hqsp="";//RESPONSE ATTRIBUTE IN QUERYhbx.hlt="";//LEAD TRACKINGhbx.hla="";//LEAD ATTRIBUTEhbx.gp="";//CAMPAIGN GOALhbx.gpn="";//CAMPAIGN GOAL IN QUERYhbx.hcn="";//CONVERSION ATTRIBUTEhbx.hcv="";//CONVERSION VALUEhbx.cp="null";//LEGACY CAMPAIGNhbx.cpd="";//CAMPAIGN DOMAIN//CUSTOM VARIABLEShbx.ci="";//CUSTOMER IDhbx.hc1="2005202706|Coleen+why+you+are+a+chav+popup";//CUSTOM 1hbx.hc2="";//CUSTOM 2hbx.hc3="";//CUSTOM 3hbx.hc4="";//CUSTOM 4hbx.hrf="";//CUSTOM REFERRERhbx.pec="";//ERROR CODES//INSERT CUSTOM EVENTS//END EDITABLE SECTION//REQUIRED SECTION. CHANGE "YOURSERVER" TO VALID LOCATION ON YOUR WEB SERVER (HTTPS IF FROM SECURE SERVER)
  2. Looks like 70 to me.:yes:
  3. It looks like the 70, but it's not 4000 pounds.....
  4. Why does it say the suitcase is 4000.00 pounds?!:wtf: It's not THAT much!!!
  5. Press hate her lol, make out sheis a shopoholic and everything! I noticed that too its half that price isn't it!
  6. LOL @ 4000 pounds. Juicy prices seem a bit high too. Oh well just makes her look better lol.
  7. the other bag looks like an alize 24 heures...
  8. thanks
  9. The suitcase is a pegase 70. And the carryon case is the alize 24 heures. Both are very affordable pieces!
  10. sorry, but who is she? :P
  11. Ditto, I don;t recognize her at all.
  12. She's a footballers girlfriend but now I think she makes more money than he does. She's famous for shopping a lot (don't we all).
  13. She is Wayne Rooney's (English footballer) girlfriend, Colleen McLoughlin.