What size would I wear for Asos clothing?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! :smile:

I want to order a couple dresses from Asos, but I'm not sure which size I should get. In US sizing, I wear like a 2-4 depending on the brand.

I don't want anything that will fit tightly. I have a UK bodycon dress I bought from England in a size 8 and it fits me fine.

So if I order a US 6...is that the same as a UK 8?

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate the feedback! ;)

MsCandice likes this.
  2. I got my first ASOS order today. I'm a majority US 0 or XS, some 2 or S occasionally - I got a dress in UK6 and it fits perfectly. This was not a skin tight body con though but still close to the body type fit, I heard that if it's body con, I should go for an 8.

3. Hm, well I'm definitely NOT a size 0, lol. A size 2...hm.

4. Well i am a UK size 10 and usually wear a 4-6 US. Hope that helps :biggrin:

5. the uk 4 fits me fine in asos and i'm usually a 00/0 if that helps...

6. i'm a 0 or xs and i usually order a 6 or a 4. i would say if it's stretchy jersey a size smaller is ok. but if it's a dress that looks tight on the model then order a size up

7. OK, I think I have an idea of what to order. I just hope they fit the first time around so I don't have to wait even longer if I have to send them back! Because on the models, they were wearing a UK size 8...and they were a bit bigger on them.

Thank you all! :cool:

Does anyone know how their shoes fit? TTS? A big snug?

8. I realize this is an old thread....so hopefully some of you have more information! They now list items with a US size but I was wondering, and I realize each item is different, but does this brand run tts? Sometimes in brands like Zara or Uniglo, esp Uniglo, I have to size up. Any help would be appreciated. I've wanted to order from ASOS for awhile but the sizing has always stopped me but this season there are a few items I really like. Thanks!

9. They sell lots of different (UK) brands on ASOS - are you talking about their own brand?
    I have to say it mostly runs tts, but the sizes you see above from 2010 are most definitely not correct anymore. I'm usually a US XS and I wear a UK size 10.

10. Hi, i rarely buy anything there but the asos branded clothing runs on smaller side. For instance, if I am UK 8-10, I must go for UK10 without any doubts.