What size wallet would fit into a Zoe Pouch?

How small of a wallet can you use and still be ok with it? I've downsized from a full-size to a mini skinny and I love the portability...maybe that's an option? or a small wristlet? :yes:

I have a full size wallet...but I also stick my driver's license and a couple of other cards in a mini skinny and that is my quick access. So if I just am running somewhere, I throw that in a wristlet and go. So I second what bagap said basically. :tup:

i love the new madison mini wallet (at 98$) with two credit card slots, an id slot, coin zip on the back and a bill fold compartment on side.. definitely would fit in..its about the size of your palm

2842003870_0fb39ff342.jpg

2842009114_9683349daa.jpg

The Zoe top handle pouch is surprisingly roomy. Most of the other top handle pouches look silly on me (i'm 5'7) and don't fit comfortably under the shoulder, but the Zoe actually looks great on. I'd highly suggest a mini skinny. I have a wonderful Marc Jacobs large wallet, but I rarely use it because it just adds extra weight and bulk to my bag. I'm able to fit everything I need in my mini skinny and just keep the extra stuff in my wallet at home. If I'm going on a big shopping trip or something and need all my gift cards and what have you, It's there and ready to go, but honestly, I have no need to lug around all of my cards on a daily basis.

If you want a little extra room and are willing to spend a little more $ I'd suggest a mini wallet. I know I'll be buying the madison mini wallet as soon as it hits the store and I also love the old bleeker version (maybe you can find one on ebay or an outlet). There are also some older mini wallets floating around on ebay.

btw, I agree it's a shame they didn't come out with mini skinnys to match the Zoe collection. I'd love a patent red or black mini skinny. Also, the aubergine is really tough to match! The only things that really work with it are gold or white/cream.