What size Speedy would be best?

1. A 25 or a 30? Thanks!! :yes:

2. it depends on what u usually carried. i have a 25 and it fits more that i though it would, and it suits me better than a 30.
    maybe you should try them on?

3. I have a 25 and love it although the opening is really small.

4. I have a 30 and wouldn't even think of anything smaller. I actually want a 35 or 40 next time around.

5. I would also take into consideration your proportion (height for example) and what you think you would carry in it.

6. I think it really depends on how much you carry. If you know you carry a lot of junk with you, get the 30. If you don't carry much, get the 25.

7. I'm 5'4 and I prefer the 30, as I think the 25 is a little small for the style. But it's all personal preference.

8. I prefer the 30

9. 30 for me.

10. What would be the benefits of getting either bag? Do you carry a ton of stuff with you on a daily basis, or just a cell phone, compact, lip gloss and a pair of shades? This should all come into consideration when deciding on which bag you would choose. I hope that this helps, I carry alot, therefore I went with the obvious choice, a speedy 30.

11. I definitely agree with the proportion thing, if you're only considering the aesthetics of the bag. I'm only 5'1"-2" and I find that the 25 in epi can look a little bulky on me :Push: Then I've seen the 30 on slightly taller girls and they look great! Like others have said, it also depends on how much you usually like to carry :yes:

12. I have the 30 and love it! So of course my vote is for the Speedy 30.

13. I am quite tall so the 25 looked too small on me. The 30 is perfect.

14. i've got a 30 monogram - im just 5'1... i have loads of crap with me all the time... and its such a perfect size! i love it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice