what size of Balenciaga handbags do you have?

1. help...

i just ordered a small black Balenciaga in NM, but not sure if it's a good size for everyday use. i usually have a wallet, cellphone, makeups in my handbag.

probably a medium size will work better for me?

thx~

:lol: Happy Shopping!

2. hey there!

i have a City/Med Black and a Twiggy cornflower...

i have heaps of stuff! and I mean heaps... I probably should up grade to a WORK one... :shame:

from the sounds of your list the FIRST sounds pretty good! :amuse:

good luck and congrats on your first b-bag!!! oh yeah, you should have a look in showcase, some of use have stuck up pics of our b-bags....

3. I actually carry a black weekender or as some call it the voyage bag. I carry it everwhere its one of my favorite bags. I also have 3 other balenciagas in the medium size. I like to carry my entire life in my bags.:biggrin:

4. Pinkie...I have a black small Motorcycle, and I put a ton on stuff in it...wallet phone, snacks, small planner, ipod, and some makeup...its plenty big!!!

5. I have my First (small size) in apple green and I have the City in Lindsey Lohans o4' Lilac. They are both AWSOME sizes.

6. I have a bordeaux first and loving it! It's pretty roomy for a small bag. Great for everyday use if you're like me, only carry a long wallet, a compac powder, lipgloss/chapstick, keys, pack of gum, and a cell phone. I tend to NOT like big bags since it's a burden for me to walk around with it. lol

7. thanks all! i think i will still get the small size. it's my first balenciagas. ya!

8. Does anyone have a pic for size comparison? I've been trying really hard to like Balenciaga bags, so I guess it would be nice to know what size I want in the event that I decide to buy one :lol:

9. 2blue.jpg

First

1cflr.jpg

City

B-bag%203.JPG

Office

1lil.jpg

Weekender

I know there are others, but these are the basics for now.

10. I have a first/small in apple green. It fits all my junk comfortably.

11. <--- this is the Work/Office bag

12. I have the medium/City which fits all my stuff (my so called wallet is 10-1/2 inch long!). I'm looking to either get a Work or Weekender.

13. a choc city, an apple green office and a magenta twiggy.

14. I have a teal twiggy. It's very roomy, I can put everything in it and it still isn't full but my next purchase will be a city. I think I prefer the city shape

15. City: Black, Ink, Cornflower Blue, Bordeaux, Rouge, Caramel
    Day/Hobo: Black

Have also tried twiggy, work, and purse styles.

City is my personal favorite b-bag...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice