What size neverfull do you like?

BT65

Jan 8, 2011
I have the GM... but only used it 2 x a year to travel and felt it was too big and heavy.... I have ordered the MM as it's smaller and i can use it for travel and a bag? thoughts? Does anyone have pics of wearing the MM?
thanks !

I have both. I love my GM for travel depending on where I am going and MM for everyday. I have used my MM to travel and it's fine. Honestly, I usually reach for a Longchamp for travel.... I really love my MM for everyday though. There are tons of pics in the Neverfull clubhouse.

I have the GM size. I was initially torn between the MM and GM, but ultimately veered towards the bigger size because I thought it would be more versatile to use as a travel/overnight/beach/everyday tote, as other members have mentioned on here. I also think the GM looks super chic when cinched in and slouchy.

i LOVE my GM and i'm only 5'1". although i have to say i do gravitate toward bigger bags in general. i use it daily as my handbag + diaper bag, fits all my stuff (in my purse-to-go) and all my baby's stuff!!

I have the GM... but only used it 2 x a year to travel and felt it was too big and heavy.... I have ordered the MM as it's smaller and i can use it for travel and a bag? thoughts? Does anyone have pics of wearing the MM?
thanks !

I bought the DE MM and love it. Perfect size for me. I use it when I travel and it fits really nice under the plane seat. I use it, once in a while to go shopping.

I wanted the PM but bought a MK Jet Set small instead, on sale for less than $200 and love it also. For sure it's not a LV but I did not want to spend the money on a LV PM NF.