What size Muse?

Mink Pink said:
Bag Lover, thanks for your help. I am 166cm tall and other bags I have include Chloe Paddington (choc and whiskey), Large Chloe Silverado, Marc Jacobs Stam (black and putty), Marc Jacobs Blake, Botkier Trigger (black and brown) and Botkier Large Bianca Satchel as well as Louis Vuitton Botignolles Horizontal. I am comfortable carrying all of these.

I think it really depends on your lifestyle and preference. From your list of bags, I think the large might suit you better :smile:

Mink Pink, there was a large black one on the Marketplace a while back, by Savannah. She's sold it already but in that thread, she posted some beautiful pics of the bag by itself, her holding it, as well as comparison pics with the MJ Blake! That should give u a good idea of the relative size:smile: Here is the link:

http://forum.purseblog.com/want-to-...e-my-ysl-muse-12034.html?highlight=black+muse

How are u liking the quilted Blake, btw? Was yours a tan colour?

SerenitySue said:
Mink Pink, there was a large black one on the Marketplace a while back, by Savannah. She's sold it already but in that thread, she posted some beautiful pics of the bag by itself, her holding it, as well as comparison pics with the MJ Blake! That should give u a good idea of the relative size:smile: Here is the link:

http://forum.purseblog.com/want-to-sell-trade/need-a-new-loving-home-my-ysl-muse-12034.html?highlight=black+muse

Oh hi Sereni

SerenitySue said:

http://forum.purseblog.com/want-to-sell-trade/need-a-new-loving-home-my-ysl-muse-12034.html?highlight=black+muse

Sorry, messed that last one up. As I was saying Hi Serenity Sue. The blake is going fantastically - have not stopped using it since it arrived. Love the three compartments. The colour is almost a little yellow but it goes with absolutely everything and I'm sure I'm really going to get get a lot of use out of it which is important to me. On a side note, I've fallen in love with my stams again (you may remember I was having doubts). While they are still not the most practical bags in the world I really think they look fantastic and having the blake to compare them to has really helped although I am not sure which I like best. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I'm now interested in a muse as you have seen. Thanks for your help!

duna said:
I'm 1,70m and I have 2 oversize which I ADORE !:love: :love: I agree with previous posts that say that the oversize has something special compared to the other sizes... ;)

duna~ i know you have a chocolate oversized muse - what other color oversized do you have?

beauxgoris said:
duna~ i know you have a chocolate oversized muse - what other color oversized do you have?
My other one is Tan, although I haven't actually received it yet, it's arriving on the 6thMay with my friend from NYC where she bought it for me. For some obscure reason, they don't sell that color here in Europe...so I was really lucky that my friend found it at YSL in NYC. Actually, as I posted in an other Muse thread, it was thanks to a fellow PF member, I think Callmelulu, that I found out that there had just been a new shipment of bags at YSL NYC, so I immediately phoned my friend (who luckily works very near to YSL) she went there right away and bought it for me..!! I will definately post pics of both my Muses when she arrives...!!;) :biggrin:

I vote for the oversized. It's so special and even if you're petite it still looks great. I don't have one (YET) but I've tried it in the store and I thought it looked really good (and I am just under 5"5).