What size looks better on me?

ashooz

O.G.
Jan 20, 2013
It's time to treat myself for my birthday! My mom is really pushing me to get the Neverfull, so my questions for you are:
- what size looks better on me? First photo is MM and second photo is GM
- how long have you been using it?
- do you ever regret buying this over another tote like the Goyard St Louis?

Thank you!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410284548.781903.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410284565.472643.jpg

I have the MM and GM and have them both for different uses. I tend to use my MM more because it feels like more of an everyday bag. I think both bags look great on you! I think if you want to wear the bag as more of a tote style and not cinch it you should go with the MM. You can't go wrong with either. I've tried the Goyard and I didn't love it as much as my neverfulls. Good luck deciding!

I personally like the look of the MM (the first one) on you. It blends in more.
The second one just seems entirely too big to me.

Best of luck deciding & Happy Birthday! :biggrin:

It's time to treat myself for my birthday! My mom is really pushing me to get the Neverfull, so my questions for you are:
- what size looks better on me? First photo is MM and second photo is GM
- how long have you been using it?
- do you ever regret buying this over another tote like the Goyard St Louis?

Thank you!!
View attachment 2745593View attachment 2745594
I think you will be happier with the mm it will be more versatile in my opinion. Still looks like an elegant bag with drawstrings and more casual with the pulls down but an everyday pack. I think GM is great but not for everyday.

I think you can pull off either one, but my pick goes to the MM. Like many have said the MM is more of an everyday bag. The GM is huge but when cinched can become smaller and can double as a travel bag if need be. Good Luck deciding.

I bought the mm a year ago this week, it's just gone to Paris for new handles as the glaze had come off on the underside of the handles and I miss it so much! It's my favourite bag and I have no regrets in buying it at all. I think they both look great on you, but the GM bumps into things a lot, the mm is better for everyday.

Both are just lovely on you. I would vote for the MM size though. The GM is so big I don't see how you wouldn't bump into things! :P

Good luck deciding and Happy Birthday! :Presents

Honestly, both look great on you but the MM looks better IMO for everyday...if everything you need will fit inside. I had the MM in DE, sold it, then missed it and repurchased back in Jan. I love this bag because I can use it for most everyday occasions without needing to switch out. It's beautiful, comfortable (to me), perfect for wet weather and goes with just about everything. I love the NF and have all three prints, no regrets here.