What size is your personal favorite in the classic flap

myztic

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
And what is your height?
I have a medium.. Not sure if I love the size. It's black so I wish I bought it in a jumbo instead... But I haven't purchased and used a jumbo so I can't have a favorite size... Wondering what size to go for my next one :smile:

I'm 5'3 and 105 lbs. I bought the medium / large first. Then, I decided to get the jumbo because the m/l didn't fit everything (my sunglasses) I normally carry and everyone on TPF seems to like the jumbo more. After I got the jumbo (May), I only used it twice. I use my m/l more. I just bought the boy in old medium size and I love it. It fits more than the m/l and can be worn crossbody.

Last edited:
I'm 5 ft and have the m/l. I'm planning on getting a reissue in 225 eventually. The jumbo and reissue 226 just look way too large on my small frame in my opinion. I suggest trying on the jumbo to make sure you like that size. From what others have said it can be heavy.

Hi OP, I'm 157cm so around 5'3. I have two M/L double flaps and tried on the jumbo in store - tbh, the jumbo didn't stand out for me, whereas the M/L was an easy choice :yes:

I am 5'1'', I have both the m/l and the jumbo. I love the m/l leaps and bounds more. The jumbo looks blah on me, but it does hold more. However, the m/l carries all I need.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Hi OP, I'm 157cm so around 5'3. I have two M/L double flaps and tried on the jumbo in store - tbh, the jumbo didn't stand out for me, whereas the M/L was an easy choice :yes:

I thought I would add: if money were no object or if I were still studying, I probably would get a jumbo, in addition to my M/Ls, as you can fit more in them. But I don't need to be carrying huge amounts of stuff on a daily basis anymore (and I have other bags for that) ;)

I'm 5'5" and I love the Jumbo most, it's like Goldilocks: one is too small (m/l, it doesn't hold enough); one is too large (maxi, though it really isn't); the Jumbo is' just right'

i am 5'4 and a half, and i prefer the medium flap bag because i like how it looks against my frame. I found the jumbo flap to be too heavy so i am saving for the 226 because i heard it is very lighweight and slightly larger then the medium flap. I do agree the medium flap does not hold much but i don't carry much things anyways

i am 5'4 and a half, and i prefer the medium flap bag because i like how it looks against my frame. I found the jumbo flap to be too heavy so i am saving for the 226 because i heard it is very lighweight and slightly larger then the medium flap. I do agree the medium flap does not hold much but i don't carry much things anyways

You'll most likely find the chain length best on the 226, I'm basically the same height, it really is the perfect length for us

I am 5'4" around 112 pounds. I prefer the jumbo. It holds a bit more than the m/l, and I love that it looks kind of casual chic. I have a reissue 226 and like the other ladies stated, I love the chain length for single and double strap. I wear my jumbo double strap and my m/l only single. I don't find the jumbo that heavy, but I am used to lugging two toddlers around. HTH