What size is your BLACK classic flap? -- who has both M/L and Jumbo?

I have Black Classic flap in

• M/L or S/M only

• Jumbo only

• both sizes

Results are only viewable after voting.

can

Sep 19, 2007
I don't know if it's silly to have both M/L and jumbo in black. :S

Last edited:

love and joy

Mar 24, 2010
If you can afford it, why not! I have the M/L and it's really small. I kind of wished I bought the larger size.

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
no... it's not. I have both in caviar. they're really different looking IMO.

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
I only have the black jumbo ghw now but I would love the black lambskin m/l shw too! :drool:

lallybelle

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
NYC
I have a Caviar Jumbo SHW and a Lamb m/l GHW. Since the m/l is a bit small and I'm scared of lambskin (lol), my Jumbo is my "everyday" and my m/l is more "occasionaly" bag. Works perfectly for me. :smile:

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I have a black caviar jumbo w/shw and a black maxi w/ghw. Would also love to have a black lambskin with gold or silver hw too. Will get it one day, I'm sure. I LOVE black Chanels!

nycgirl330

Oct 5, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
I have m/l AND Jumbo in black caviar w/ SH. I wonder a lot if I should have got a lambskin one or gold hardware, but at the end of the day this combo works best for me!

hmpatx

Jan 9, 2009
I know some people buy both to serve its own purpose... I have just bought one and if I will be fortunate to buy another one... it will be in different color... red, beige, white, maybe even purple! The list is endless....

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I don't know if it's silly to have both M/L and jumbo in black. :S
No, not silly at all!;) I have a washed lambskin in m/l with SHW and a vintage lambskin jumbo with GHW ... both are very different looks!