What size is this speedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyoflife

O.G.
Nov 1, 2009
Hello everyone,

This is a recent image off of the Sartorialist blog and the bag has inspired my first ever desire for an LV. I don't think this particular leather and style is currently available so I'm planning on going for a pre-owned Epi, but I cannot decide on the 30 or 35. Any ideas what the size in the photograph might be? I'm guessing a 35. The image depicts Camille Bidault Waddington and it looks like she's been toting this beauty around for years, as seen in Google images. Any insight is much appreciated!

PS. I'm 5' 7" and 135 pounds - I'm assuming the 35 would be proportionate.

4430671366_b1a32f4536_o.png

Really? So, the 35 must be quite large if I thought the bag pictured was big enough to be the 35? I'm veering on the 35. I'm having such a hard time getting a good idea of their differences.

its a 30 but I too love the 35 which to me isnt waaay to my bigger. its big but not huge like a 40. this prob doesnt help LOL!

your best bet is to go to LV & try them on. it also depends on the design. a 30 azur will appear larger than a 30 mono. my SA today told me that a 30 epi is larger than one in mono but im not sure how true that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.