What Size is this Birkin?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I don’t know the size, but that bag is too big and too heavy to take for shopping.:amuse:

2. Maybe a 40 .. but it looks bigger! That's one gigantic Birkin.

3. It could be a 40, but I think it's also the fact that the photo is taken from below ,that makes the bag look bigger and the woman smaller...if you see what I mean..:biggrin:

4. It definitely looks big...I'd say has to be a 40 and duna is right the way the angle of the photo was taken. I also noticed what may be a huge diamond ring on her finger...that was a WOW as well.

5. It looks like a 40 to me. Not an ideal size for everyday. It'll make a cool & classy hand-luggage or overnighter though.

Maybe that's why she didn't have to wait...it's not a popular size.

6. It a 40 - toooooo big for me... :smile:

7. I agree it is a 40. I had one in rouge vif clemence and it was too heavy for an everyday bag. I did liketo carry it when I was pregnant though as it made me look smaller.:shame:

8. Looks like a 40 to me as well, great bag :biggrin:

9. OHHH thats exactly the size i want!!!! I want one in a black and camel. I love oversized bags :smile:

10. My guess would be the 40 as well. I don't think its a 45.

11. I love the way she brags about her connection and not having to be on the wait list!

12. it is to big for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice