What size is the most popular Speedy

I think the 30 is still more popular but 35 is slowly becoming popular! A year ago I thought the 35 was huge and the Galliera GM was way too big.

But after carrying my Galliera PM's and then going back to my 30's--they just seemed too small. I ended up selling my 30's to get 35's and I'm so happy. I think if you're very slim- size 2/4 or under, or petite and slim (under 5'4") with heels on--sorry gotta count those heels!-the 35 may overtake your frame.

I'm 5'6" without shoes on and slim/average and the 35 looks good on my frame. The 30 looks good too but I like the larger opening of the 35- I can easily see all my stuff and things are not piled on top of each other.

I personally prefer the 30, but if you really want a larger bag I would go for a 35. Do you have a store nearby? Then I would try them on several times on different days etc. If you don't then check out the modelling thread and ask the girls for their height to figure out your perfect speedy size :smile: Hope this helps and good luck!