What size is the most popular Speedy

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Ladies I am thinking of getting a speedy & can not decide on which size to get, I see lots of women with these bags & wondered what size they are carrying. I would also really appreciate some advice on which size is best, most of my bags are quite big, I own Balenciagas, YSL Muse medium size & wanted something similar in size.:yahoo:, I do own a LV Petite Elipse & a Petite Bucket bag & I find these too small, I dont use them anymore & ive had them for 10years which is a shame but they just seem too small as I seem to prefer a larger bag.

2. I think the most popular are either 30 or 35. Most of the Speedys I see are of this size. The best thing to do is check it out in store.

3. I think that the most popular size currently is the 30, but I keep hearing tPFers chat about wanting a 35. They seem to be growing in popularity! I've even been eyeing one myself in azur! :graucho:

4. I think a 35....but just a guess based on conversations I read here. 30 would be very popular as well.

5. 30 seems to be the most common to me.

6. S30

7. Speedy 30...which in my opinion is perfect!!!

8. I see more 30s on the street than anything else. I see quite a few 25s as well - I would have gotten one myself if the opening hadn't been so small.

9. in my country, speedy 30. but I see a lot of 35 also.

10. i would think 30. though 35 is my fav :smile:

11. IMO it is the 30

12. I think it's the speedy 30

13. Yep its the 30...

14. 30

15. 30 is most popular but if you want a large bag get 40 or 35