What size is best for school?

When Fall semester starts, I'm gonna use my BV and trenino!! :biggrin: The trenino is very roomy and a little smaller than you think it is. A campeggio looks good too!! But I dont have one.. so I cant really say.. but the other tPFers are saying that its good!! :smile:

either BV or campeggio, but i prefer BV because campeggio's strap is longer it tends to make the bag filled with books/binder heavier compared to BV with short strap. If u know what i mean ....

I think a campeggio would be good for binders and notebooks, but I don't know if textbooks are little too heavy. Maybe see if you know anyone who has some and try them out? Worse comes to worse, you can always buy a couple of bags, test them at home, then return the ones you don't want to keep.

I think Bubblesung said she used the cucciolo for school. It can COMFORTABLEY fit a laptop and I'm sure it has tons of room leftover (considering it is bigger than the campeggio and mine has some room leftover after I put my laptop in there with it's sleeve).