What size is best for school?

Swtest2Lips

♥
O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Chicago
Bv is good for books, but not crazy heavy science textbooks. I feel like my bag is going to rip and the book will fall through!

resin

mouth like heroin
O.G.
Apr 22, 2007
canada
campeggio is perfect except you gotta tilt your binders to the side then tilt again to get it in but they fit. i love mine!

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
When Fall semester starts, I'm gonna use my BV and trenino!! :biggrin: The trenino is very roomy and a little smaller than you think it is. A campeggio looks good too!! But I dont have one.. so I cant really say.. but the other tPFers are saying that its good!! :smile:

Azumie

The Dreamer...
O.G.
Nov 16, 2006
Edgewater, NJ
either BV or campeggio, but i prefer BV because campeggio's strap is longer it tends to make the bag filled with books/binder heavier compared to BV with short strap. If u know what i mean ....

whiskers

Mar 9, 2007
I think a campeggio would be good for binders and notebooks, but I don't know if textbooks are little too heavy. Maybe see if you know anyone who has some and try them out? Worse comes to worse, you can always buy a couple of bags, test them at home, then return the ones you don't want to keep.

whiskers

Mar 9, 2007
I think Bubblesung said she used the cucciolo for school. It can COMFORTABLEY fit a laptop and I'm sure it has tons of room leftover (considering it is bigger than the campeggio and mine has some room leftover after I put my laptop in there with it's sleeve).