What size does this pendant look to be?

1. I'm looking to buy a similar St. Christopher pendant and am wondering about the size of Nicole's. Does hers seem to be about 1 inch in dimensions? How about the chain length - 20 inches or 24 inches? Thanks girls! :yes:

11cfup4.jpg

2. Looks about the size of a quarter and I'd guess that the chain is at least 22 inches long or longer...she's SO tiny that it's hard to tell exactly. :smile:

3. I thought so too, about the size of a quarter, about 1 inch then. I guess I'll do a 24" chain just to make sure on the length as I could always get it shortened.

Is that type of very delicate gold chain called an open link chain? I have no clue what to look for when ordering...

Thanks!

4. Looks like a cable chain, 22-24 inch length
    I would say the pendant is the size of a nickel, not quite as big as a quarter.
    Hope that helps.

5. man, so hard to tell on her. she makes a balenciaga classique look like a city.

6. hahaha lol! True, so true...teeny weenie Nicole. I love that pendant though and must find something similar!

TY japster! Actually I think she has two different pendants now, a two-tone one and the larger all gold one. I thought it was St. Christopher but it actually looks like some zodiac thing. That one seems to be about 1" for sure and on a longer chain, probably 24". Sound about right you think?

9139816archana622200622225am6l.jpg

7. Yep that sounds right. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice