what size baby bag should i get

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. this bag i want is a purse tote by burberry zip top size 14wX 9hX 5d the reason im not going to buy the baby bag is no zipper its open with just a snap and this is my last child so i want a bag that can be a purse when im done . what do you think of the size ?

2. I think you'll be fine with that- I actually stopped using my Fleurville Slingtote for my 6 month old almost immediately, and switched to something that was clutch-sized with handles. Much less to tote around, but I found I could pack everything into it I needed, and it isn't nearly as big as the Burberry you're describing. I think it's a fantastic idea to get something you'll want to carry as a purse later.

3. thanks i guess i could always buy a cheap 20 bcuk baby bag at walmart if i needed to also

4. Does your hospital give out free baby bag during discharge? I had a baby bag on order that was back ordered until after baby was born. I started using the baby bag given to me from the hospital and am actually loving it. It's perfect size and even has a milk storage compartment with an ice pack.