What sites have Balenciaga for less than retail?

marieclare29

Chloe Maniac
Aug 17, 2006
I've been everywhere. From Net-A-Porter to Saks. I can't seem to find a Balenciaga bag that's cheaper than the original price.
I went to AlohaRag but they don't have pictures of the bags. I don't know where to go.
Anyone?

The only place to find Balenciaga below retail is on ebay, and at the moment even that would be unlikely. Bbags are going through a boom period at the moment, so nothing's cheap. If you find a website selling them below retail, they're fake.

If you find a website that is offering them, brand new, less than retail, then yes they are fake. Balenciaga does not authorize any of their retailers to display the bags on their site.

A really good site for used b-bags belongs to one of our members, Annsfabulousfinds.com

If you find a website that is offering them, brand new, less than retail, then yes they are fake. Balenciaga does not authorize any of their retailers to display the bags on their site.

A really good site for used b-bags belongs to one of our members, Annsfabulousfinds.com

So they sell authentic items even though they're used right?

MarieClaire -- just be aware that on eBay I'd say around 80% of B-bags are FAKES. Be sure to read the various guides on authentication. Atelier-naff has a great one and there's one available on eBay too.

I haven't seen Bbags for less than retail either - if you don't want to go the eBay route, you may be able to get a discount by opening a charge card at your local store since you often get 10% off your first purchase. That's the best thing I can think of!