What sites have Balenciaga for less than retail?

1. I've been everywhere. From Net-A-Porter to Saks. I can't seem to find a Balenciaga bag that's cheaper than the original price.
    I went to AlohaRag but they don't have pictures of the bags. I don't know where to go.
    Anyone?

2. eBay.

3. The only place to find Balenciaga below retail is on ebay, and at the moment even that would be unlikely. Bbags are going through a boom period at the moment, so nothing's cheap. If you find a website selling them below retail, they're fake.

4. If you find a website that is offering them, brand new, less than retail, then yes they are fake. Balenciaga does not authorize any of their retailers to display the bags on their site.

A really good site for used b-bags belongs to one of our members, Annsfabulousfinds.com

5. Yeah. I was thinking that Bluefly sold them cause i've heard that they did but i just checked and they only have a wallet.

6. So they sell authentic items even though they're used right?

7. yes, they are authentic, but used.

how's that damask courier coming?

8. MarieClaire -- just be aware that on eBay I'd say around 80% of B-bags are FAKES. Be sure to read the various guides on authentication. Atelier-naff has a great one and there's one available on eBay too.

9. Or if you post bags you find on Ebay here, there's always someone who can help authenticate.

10. I haven't seen Bbags for less than retail either - if you don't want to go the eBay route, you may be able to get a discount by opening a charge card at your local store since you often get 10% off your first purchase. That's the best thing I can think of!

11. the prices vary from country to country too, i found LVR had good prices

12. Not sure about this site.

Balenciaga Handbags

can anyone determine if they are authentic or not? They guarantee it, but I can't be too sure.

13. ^^^not authentic juicy couture jen

14. try raffaello-network.com. i dun think the price is much difference to the ratil price and i have never bought any b bag from them so cannot comment on their service.

15. ^^^If you do a search on Raffaello network, there's been some discussion on whether or not their bbags are authentic.