What should Saint Louis tote come with?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If I purchase a Saint Louis tote direct from a Goyard boutique does it come with a box or just a dustbag? What does it come with if purchased from a department store in the US? Thanks so much.

2. I ordered my Goyard bag through Barney’s New York and it came with just the dust bag.

3. When I purchased the St. Louis tote at the boutique, it only came with a dust bag and the goyard paper bag (green with yellow ribbon), no box. Hope that helps!

lotusflowerbaum and this_is_rj like this.
  4. Goyard does not provide a box with the St. Louis regardless of where purchased.

this_is_rj likes this.

5. Purchased from the SF boutique and it came with the green/yellow/goldenrod sales bag , tissue wrap, & matching dust bag thats it .

6. Am I wrong to assume that OP can probably request a box if she makes her purchase at a boutique?

7. I asked before
    No box for st Louis strictly

8. I just bought my St. Louis GM from the rue st honore store in Paris and it came with the yellow tissue paper and sticker, yellow Dustbag in a green shopping bag

9. I just bought the St. Louis PM at the Bal Harbour store in Miami and this is exactly how I received it as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice