What should my next LV purchase be?

Jennifoo

O.G.
Dec 15, 2012
Hello fellow LV lovers. I've been in the LV club for almost a month and I'm already hooked! I enjoy viewing your reveals, watching your youtube reviews and getting ideas. In fact I'd post my reveal but I just don't know how to post pics from my phone, and the man at Verizon was of no help whatsoever. The only negative is that's overloading me- I WANT EVERYTHING! :wacko:
I know that I will be purchasing more soon, but am having serious trouble deciding as it's all so delectably luscious. In Dec. I purchased the Speedy B 25 in Mono, an Emilie wallet in Mono w/rouge, a Neverfull GM in DE and a Pochette NM in DE. I wanted to make a strong start, and I'm happy with these choices as they are all different sizes with different functions and I don't have anything else like them in my handbag collection.
I know that I need to balance needs vs. wants, and to think about when/where I'd use the bag. I definitely need a weekend and/or overnight bag, maybe a suitcase and a hobo bag. It would be lovely to get a handbag in the DA as that's such a fresh, lovely print. I'd also like to purchase an Alma because that's another iconic bag that would be great to have.
Your ideas and advice are greatly needed and appreciated it advance.:P

For a shoulder bag, I would say the Totally or Artsy in Azur. For a travel bag, I like the Keepall, Sirius, and Eole. As far as the Alma goes, black Epi is my favorite!

Another vote for the azur artsy, i love that bag! A keepall in mascassar would make a great traveling partner. As fat as the alma goes, I like it in bright epi colors but that is a personal choice :smile:

My SA told me when I went into LV this weekend that they would be discontinuing the Galliera soon! D: It's such a gorgeous bag I was so sad!
I think it's such a versatile and classy bag!

Hello fellow LV lovers. I've been in the LV club for almost a month and I'm already hooked! I enjoy viewing your reveals, watching your youtube reviews and getting ideas. In fact I'd post my reveal but I just don't know how to post pics from my phone, and the man at Verizon was of no help whatsoever. The only negative is that's overloading me- I WANT EVERYTHING! :wacko:
I know that I will be purchasing more soon, but am having serious trouble deciding as it's all so delectably luscious. In Dec. I purchased the Speedy B 25 in Mono, an Emilie wallet in Mono w/rouge, a Neverfull GM in DE and a Pochette NM in DE. I wanted to make a strong start, and I'm happy with these choices as they are all different sizes with different functions and I don't have anything else like them in my handbag collection.
I know that I need to balance needs vs. wants, and to think about when/where I'd use the bag. I definitely need a weekend and/or overnight bag, maybe a suitcase and a hobo bag. It would be lovely to get a handbag in the DA as that's such a fresh, lovely print. I'd also like to purchase an Alma because that's another iconic bag that would be great to have.
Your ideas and advice are greatly needed and appreciated it advance.:P
I have the Trevi and I love it! I currently own the Speedy 30 in DE and I will be getting the neo Neverfull soon. I'll do a Youtube review on it when I get it. Also if I'm feeling like I deserve it, I'll also get the zippy. Lol

Here is my youtube channel that I just started where I do some handbag reviews. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDHXjNVjr5P5pFP36aOb48Q

Not the best quality, please forgive it! but working on doing better especially once I get more subscribers and know that people are actually watching my videos and they're helping with purchasing decisions!

Best of luck! I love LV owners because they are women who know how to make beautiful, timeless investments. :smile: