*~*~* What should my next bag be? *~*~*

yenanh00

O.G.
Mar 25, 2009
Ok I just got my 40% off credit letter..:yahoo: I'm having trouble holding on to it.. I want to buy another bag or another Coach Item, but dont know what.. I know I dont like anything in the Poppy Collection, no signature fabric.. ... So what do you think I should get? Should I get another Sabrina or Maggie in plain leather? Garnet? I kinda want Graphite Parker Hippie also, but my only problem with that bag if I wear crossbody, it so huge looking on me since I"m very tiny compare to the bag.. Any other suggestion are welcome..

If it make a different, I'm 5 ft and 110 lbs.. so please nothing too huge like the XL Garnet.. heheh Thank you

My Collection

DSC_0621.jpg

Missing in pic are:

Purple Garnet
Patent Plum Sabrina
Paten Coral Sabrina
Madison Julianne
Exotic Maggie in Ink ( coming on Thursday)

Last edited:
Hi,
If I understand correctly, the list at the bottom is the rest of the Coach bags that you have, right? I was going to suggest the Garnet in Ivy (I have it and love it!) or the Patent Graphite Garnet is pretty too!! How lucky for you to get 40% off. Is that from Coach or a Department store? Everyone else seems to be in love with Zoe or Brooke.
Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thank you for your Input.. yes the list on the bottom is what I already have but not in the picture.. Garnet would be another great addition in Ivy.. I'm trying to make my collection more diverse if you know what I mean..

I kinda want Ginger Sabrina or Safforn Maggie too since it a yellow bag, but I dont know how to pull off that a yellow bag.. ahh too many bag, but soo little money..

i love your collection!

you have several structured ladylike bags... what about something totally new and different? to me, the big slouching metallic xl brooke is a fabulous statement bag (and at 479 with your coupon, it's a relative steal)... the large leopard print one is a stunner to me but the price tag is a bit steep ($1400 for the rest of us or 840 with your discount)

then again, the new parker slim tote is ladylike but so cool looking that it becomes more hip than genteel

and if you're looking for something from the non-bag category, i LOVE some of the tall boots that are available

good luck with whatever you choose... and i know i wanna see it when you get it!!

What about the new lines like the Kira or Katrina or Clover or Cambrige... I just saw the Cambrige at the FP store it they were just gorgeous and very differnt.

True!!! If I could, I would buy a lot of Coach!!!! I have looked at the Sabrina as well! I like the Patent colors - especially tan! I think either of the Sabrina or the Maggie would be pretty!! They are both more Golden yellow - bordering a tan which would be neat!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

That one is coming in Thursday maybe Friday..

Oh great! Did you get the blue or black ? Sorry I just read you got the blue yeh cant wait to seeit thats the one I want! I was thinking about ordering the blue this weekend and maybe the wallet to! Please post pics! and let us know how you like it! The annie madison bag is avail. to order. but I am really waiting for a drilldown picture of it suppostily it is gunmetal color! So hopefully dark grey but who know!

Last edited:
You should get the XL metallic brooke. Only 200 are available, and only the flagships stores are getting them in. I was asking about it today at my boutique, and I'd have to drive to Austin to see it IRL.

I think you should get it because I want it, and I want to live vicariously through you. :biggrin: