What should my first LV bag be?

Hi, I'm new to the Purse Forum.

I've saved my $ for a Louis Vuitton (my first) and I was wondering what you all would recommend. So far, I've tried on the Palermo PM and the Galliera PM in mono...I really like the Galliera, but I like that the Palermo has a zipper on top.

I've also been considering the Monty GM, the Thames GM in damier, and the Totally MM. So many choices...Any suggestions???:biggrin:

Welcome to the most fun-filled forum:biggrin:

Lots of choices and very confusing at times especially for your 1st LV, don't worry...it's just a start....before you know it..you'll be crazy and more confuse:weird:

If I were you, I would go for Thames as my first, easy maintenance, not too flashy and yet very classy....

Thanks everyone for all of your help. I'm leaning toward getting the galliera pm. One of my concerns though is with the gold plate. Does it scratch easily? Also, has that problem with the rings leaving black marks on the leather strap been resolved?

It's such a pretty bag:smile:

i'm gonna deviate and say palermo...only because it would be a unique peice 2 start a collection off with! i've seen lots of galleiras tons of speedies and a good bit of totally but have never seen a lady rocking a palermo!